Currently we have two programs providing transportation options for seniors and disabled Carlisle residents. The first is our existing Council on Aging, or COA, Transportation program, which provides weekday transportation during the normal work hours of the COA office. The second is a new service that the COA is operating for the Town of Carlisle called “Carlisle Transportation Services” or CTS for short.
- Provided by the Town of Carlisle
- Generally available between 9 AM to 3 PM M-F
- Ideal for trips within 15 miles from Carlisle
- Provided by Flow Transportation
- Available 24 / 7 with min 48 hour notice
- Vouchers for travel up to 30 miles from Carlisle